Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Diaper changing pad

An exciting new item for this upcoming baby (due in 1 week!!) is a changing pad. Another creation by my friend Hilary. I'm surprised I never carried one of these around with the other kids, but it will be perfect for diaper changing when I'm out and about and is small enough that it can be folded up and stuck in the diaper bag.

IMG_4781

The size is 18" x 24", which seems about right. One side is terry cloth and the printed side is from the "A Walk in the Woods" Collection by Aneela Hoey. I love the print and that it's not blue! We have plenty of blue things around here.

IMG_4775

Now all I need is a little body to lay down on this. The constant diaper changing is about to begin :)

1 comments:

  1. Way cute! Good luck with your upcoming addition! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...