Saturday, October 22, 2011

Homemaking for the modern mama

My friend Nicole from The Sleepy Time Gal recently posted some thoughts and ideas for her series "Homemaking for the modern mama." She has some GREAT ideas that I can't wait to try! She also has a growing list of links to other peoples blogs that have to do with all things homemaking. So if you want to get ideas on how to save money, organize your home, how to get your kids involved in the housework, live more green, etc. then check it out!

Here are a few posts from the series that I can't wait to dry:

Homemade laundry detergent:
IMG_9330

Homemade wool dryer balls:
IMG_0352

Creating a cleaning station:
IMG_9732

1 comments:

  1. The wool dryer balls work great. My mom made me some out of an old sweater that she was going to DI.

    I can't wait to try the laundry soap.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...